10:00 - 11:30 Twelve years after democratic changes: LGBT rights as a test?
Moderator: Robert Hårdh, Executive Director, Civil Rights Defenders
- Birgitta Ohlsson, Minister for EU Affairs, Sweden
- Jelko Kacin, European Parliament Rapporteur for Serbia
- H.E. Vincent Degart, Ambassador, Head of EU Delegation to Serbia
- Marije Cornelissen, Member of European Parliament
- Keith Taylor, Member of European Parliament
11:40 - 13:00 Support of international community to local human rights defenders
Moderator: Goran Miletić, Programme Director for the Western Balkans
- Antje Rothemund, Head of Council of Europe office in Belgrade
- H.E. Paula Thiede, Acting Head of OSCE mission in Serbia
- Ulrich Schneider, Member of Bundestag, Germany
13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
14:00 - 15:00 Mission possible ? Media after Pride ban 2011
Moderator: Boban Stojanović, Queeria, Serbia
- Svetlana Lukić, Peščanik
- Nedežda Gaće, Novi Magazin
- Dinko Gruhonjić, Independent Journalists Association of Vojvodina
15:10 - 16:30 Regional perspective: LGBT rights in the Balkans
Moderator: Sarah Maliqi, Programme Officer, Civil Rights Defenders office in Priština
- Elvis Hoxhaj, Alliance against LGBT discrimination, Albania
- Apostolis Karabairis, Thessaloniki Pride, Greece
- Emina Bošnjak, Sarajevo Open Centre, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Dear Clients & Partners,
In keeping with its profile and the needs of its clients and partners,
Now that we understand one another better, we hope we will work together more successfully.
Since we are expanding our list of clients, but not decreasing our range of services, event announcements will still be translated, but only at the special request of a client, or if the nature of the event requires it.
Thanks for your understanding.
Your Media Center
|The development of this web site section was made possible by the support of the American People through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and IREX. The contents of this web site are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID, IREX or the United States Government.|