Instructions on how to post a comment
We reserve the right to reject comments which:
- contain racist, sexist or homophobic attitudes
- contain bad language or insults
- violate the law or incite to commit illegal acts and activities
- advertise products or services
- are posted repeatedly and constitute spam
- contain personal information and contacts like phone numbers, postal addresses or emails
Your comment will become visible after approval by the Media Center's website moderator.
You can read the detailed rules and instructions on posting comments here.